The 2023 Visual Arts Cheshire Art Trail will take approximately 20 minutes walking (although that doesn’t allow time spent actually looking) to complete.
There are works from over 90 artists (the most yet) displayed throughout the town, and over 100 pieces on display in the Visual Arts Gallery (Barons Quay, opposite Wildwood).
We are immensely grateful to the businesses in Northwich for their ongoing support.
You have 2 hours free parking at Sainsbury, and 4 hours at Barons Quay (other paid parking options are available).
The 2023 Trail – starting at 136 Witton Street – opposite the Plaza)
- Jack Gee Cycles (136 Witton Street)
- Suttons Hair Studio (134 Witton Street)
- Poppy Rose Tearoom (132 Witton Street)
- Rosebank Sports (119 Witton Street)
- The Northwich Art Shop (111 Witton Street)
- Northwich Dry Cleaners (109 Witton Street)
- Store 101 (101 Witton Street)
- Sew Easy – The Sewing Shop (80 Witton Street)
- Level 1 Computers (76 Witton Street)
- Chapel Gift Co (70 Witton Street)
- Apparel (68 Witton Street)
- Swift Shoe Repairs (81 Witton Street)
- Savor Hairdressing (50 Witton Street)
- Dante’s Boutique (48 Witton Street)
- Santander (40 Witton Street)
- Boots Opticians (55 Witton Street)
- Vision Express (2a Leicester Street)
- Skipton Building Society (14 Leicester Street)
- Radio Northwich (Barons Quay Square)
- VAC Gallery (Barons Quay – opposite Wildwood)
- Abda Coffee Shop (6 Crown Street)
- White Ribbon Boutique (47 High Street)
- Butters John Bee (52 High Street)
- Vitality Hearing (48 High Street)
- Lloyds Bank (35 High Street)
- Barclays Bank (31 High Street)
- MUTA Furniture (25 High Street)
- Nigel Bailey Hair (1a Market Street)
- Gilroy Wilson (7-9 Market Street)
- Salty Dog (23 High Street)
- Curtain Magic (13 High Street)
- Nationwide Building Society (Bull Ring)
- Wright Marshall (4 Bull Ring)
- Edward Mellor (10 Bull Ring)
- Burdett’s Barber Shop (12 Bull Ring)
- Reeds Rains (Bull Ring)
How to purchase a piece of art
All pieces are for sale. If you would like to purchase a piece, make a note of the name and location and visit the VAC Gallery in Barons Quay (Thursday to Saturday 10:30 – 16:00hrs and they will help you to purchase. Outside these hours email email@example.com.
Pieces will need to remain on display until the end of July.